Why use Bona Traffic HD Anti Slip?
Bona Traffic HD Anti Slip is a 100% polyurethane 2-component waterborne finish offering exceptional durability and protection for wooden floors.
It has all of the features of Bona Traffic HD but with the additional benefit of being formulated to meet the highest standards for slip resistance in workplaces and other situations with an increased risk of wet spills.
Bona Traffic HD was developed to give uncompromising resistance to scratches, scuff marks and chemicals whilst being sustainable with regard to the environment. BonaTraffic HD Anti-slip possesses all of the features of Bona Traffic HD but with the additional benefit of being formulated to meet the highest standards for slip resistance in commercial areas, staircases or other situations with an increased risk of spillage and slipping.
Bona Traffic HD Anti Slip is a clear, non-yellowing lacquer perfected for wooden floors.
What are the key benefits of Bona Traffic HD Anti Slip?
- Increases protection from accidental slips
- Superb wear and chemical resistance
- High scuff mark resistance
- Ultimate speed and durability
- Allows full traffic after 12 hours
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Easy and safe to apply
- GreenGuard Gold certified for very low indoor emissions. Recommended for schools and nurseries
- EC1RPlus classified for very low emissions (the industry’s most stringent standard on indoor emissions).
- Meets BS7976 with PTV 36+ test rating
- Type of lacquer: 2-component waterborne polyurethane topcoat
- Solids content: 32%
- VOC: max 52 g/litre (incl. hardener)
- Resistance to wear: 1-2 mg/100 revolutions (SIS 923509)
- Sheen (at 60°): Silkmatt 40%, Matt 20%, Extra Matt 11%
- Mixing ratio: 1 part Traffic HD Hardener to 1 litre Traffic HD (8 vol%)
- Pot life: 4 hours at 20 degrees C (shorter if warmer)
- Dilution: Do not dilute
- Drying time, until: - Ready for sanding/recoating: 2-3 hours*- Full use: 12 hours*- Possible to cover: 3 days**under normal climate conditions, 20C/60% R.H
- Application tools: Bona Roller
- Application rate: 8-10 m2/litre (120-100g/m2) per coat
Please note that Bona Traffic HD Anti Slip is comprised of 4.55 litre of Traffic HD Anti Slip and 0.4 lItre of Hardener.