Why use Bona Novia?
Bona Novia is a one-component waterborne finish for the surface treatment of wooden floors in domestic areas and other areas subject to normal – heavy wear.
It can be combined with any Bona waterborne primer but also works well applied directly to wood and brings out a warm colouration to many timbers.
Bona Novia is available in Gloss, Silkmatt and Matt finish.
What are the key benefits of Bona Novia?
- Easy to use, no primer needed
- Self-crosslinking, acts as a 2-component product but without requiring any mixing
- Good resistance to wear, chemicals and scuff marks
- Quick drying
- Very low VOC
- EN 71:3 Compliant
- Type of finish: 1-component waterborne dispersion
- Solids content: Approx. 30%
- Solvent content: Max 60 g/l VOC
- Viscosity: Approx. 20 sec. (25°C, FC4)
- Resistance to wear: Approx. 8 mg/100 revolutions (SIS923509)
- Drying time: 1–2 hours at 20°C/60% R.H
- Application tools: Bona Roller or Bona Applicator
- Application rate: 8–10 m2/litre (120–100g/m2) per coat