Looking for an upright, self-contained power brush carpet, floor & upholstery cleaning machine?
A highly compact and portable high performance carpet and floor cleaning machine, the Prochem Fivestar upright extractor enables any operator to achieve professional results and quick drying with the minimum of effort.
The Fivestar can also clean fabric upholstery with the optional upholstery tool as well as hard floors, tiles and grout with the built in All-Floor feature.
A completely self-contained design, combining a powerful pump and vacuum system with a power driven self-adjusting brush, means that there are no hoses or wands to attach.
When cleaning hard to reach areas, simply connect the optional hand tool and hose to the back of the machine.
When finished, the waste pail quickly removes for easy emptying with no hoses to detach.
The Prochem Fivestar is a lightweight machine with a fold-down handle, compact solution and recovery tank and is perfectly suited for use in small hotels, guest houses, and nursing homes.
What are the features of a Prochem Fivestar?
- Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and vacuum shoe for easy cleaning of all types of carpet
- All-Floor solution control valve as standard
- Optional hand tool attaches to back of unit for cleaning stairs, edges and upholstery
- Handle adjusts to operator height and folds down for easy storage
- Patented lift-off bucket makes filling and emptying easy and convenient
- See-through recovery dome
- Side extension cleans right up to skirting boards
- Upright mounted motor and intercooler system combine for long-lasting operation
- Free Training Voucher with this machine
What are the specifications of Prochem Fivestar?
- Solution tank: 11.3 litres
- Lift-off recovery tank: 11.3 litres
- Solution pressure: 5.6 bar (80 psi)
- Vacuum motor: 2 stage by-pass
- Water lift / airflow: 2159 mm (85") / 43.4 l/s (92 cfm)
- Brush / motor: Cylindrical 3 row 2500 rpm / 0.12 kw
- Cleaning width: 30 cm (12")
- Tank construction: Polyethylene
- Wheels: 17.7 cm (7") non-marking
- Power cable: 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- Weight: 18 kilos
- Shipping weight: 24 kilos
- Dimensions: 60 x 58 x 30 cm (h x l x w)
- Shipping dimensions: 71 x 66 x 30 cm (h x l x w)
- Warranty: 2 years on tank, 1 year on parts