Looking for a high performance, professional carpet & upholstery cleaning machine with a 500 psi pump?
The Prochem Endeavor 500 is packed with a host of new features to give you the power, performance and convenience in a state-of-the-art extractor design.
Featuring a high pressure 500 psi induction drive piston pump and high airflow single 8.4″ Ametek vacuum motor, the Endeavor 500 matches the performance of a small truck mount unit.
The Endeavor 500 also features handle mounted wheels for easy vehicle loading, top front mounted controls and front mounted wand stowage.
With fully controllable solution pressure, the Endeavor 500 provides fast high power portable carpet cleaning with the flexibility to reduce solution pressure for smaller jobs and upholstery cleaning.
The Endeavor also features a slide-in version of Prochem’s advanced Heat ‘n’ Run in-line stainless steel heat exchanger.
The machine comes complete with hoses and 2-jet Glidemaster stainless steel wand fitted with Teflon wand glide.
With fully controllable solution pressure via the adjustable regulator and sight pressure gauge, the Endeavor 500 provides fast high power portable carpet cleaning with the flexibility to reduce solution pressure for smaller jobs and upholstery cleaning.
What are the features of a Prochem Endeavor 500?
- Single 8.4 inch high airflow low-noise “Infinity” vacuum
- 500 psi induction piston pump
- 2.8 kw heater fitted as standard
- Electronic automatic vacuum shut-off
- Pressure regulator and gauge
- Front mounted control pane
- Handle mounted wheels for easy vehicle loading
- Front mounted wand holder
- Teflon wand glide and stainless steel spray tips
- Free training voucher with this machine
What are the specifications of a Prochem Endeavor 500?
- Solution tank: 50 litres
- Recovery tank: 50 litres with electronic float switch
- Solution pressure: 34 bar (500 psi) / 2.8 lpm
- Vacuum motor: 1 x 2 stage 8.4" by-pass
- Water lift / airflow: 3734 mm (147") / 69.8 l/s (149.4 cfm)
- Heater: Slide-in isolated 2.8 kw in-line with 7.6 m (25 ft) power cable
- Hose assembly: 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- Carpet wand: 30 cm (12") dual jet S-bend with teflon guide
- Tank construction: High density polyethylene
- Wheels: Rear stair climbing 30 cm (12") non-marking
- Front castors:10 cm (4") non-marking
- Power cable: 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- Weight: 78 kilos
- Shipping weight: 88 kilos
- Dimensions: 111 x 86 x 58 cm (h x l x w)
- Shipping dimensions: 120 x 95 x 60 cm (h x l x w)
- Warranty: 2 years on tank, 1 year on parts