Why choose a Prochem CR2 Multi-Surface Cleaning Machine?
The Prochem CR2 Multi-Surface Cleaning Machine combines a pressure washer with a powerful vacuum system for Touch-Free cleaning that effectively deep cleans restrooms in public facilities.
Where traditional methods of cleaning like mopping are ineffective, the Prochem CR2 breaks loose dirt and grime from porous surfaces and hard to reach areas so it can be effectively removed with the squeegee and vacuum system.
The CR2 comes equipped with a powerful 500 psi pump with built-in auto-chemical feed system for cleaning and pressure washing, a 3-stage vacuum system with for quick and effective water and soil recovery, and a built-in hose and wand caddy system to easily transport the machine and all the necessary tools to the job site.
For complete versatility, the optional Heat n Run system can be used to boost cleaning performance and the optional carpet and upholstery cleaning accessories can be utilised with the Prochem CR2 to make the machine a true multi-surface restoration system.
What are the features of a Prochem CR2 Multi-Surface Cleaning Machine?
- Complete Touch-Free cleaning system
- Includes hoses, floor squeegee wand, pressure gun, quick drier tool and gulper tool
- Built-in auto chemical feed system for accurate metering
- 500 psi piston pump
- 3-stage vacuum
- Optional clip-on heating system
- Optional accessories for carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Free training voucher with this machine.
What are the specifications of a Prochem CR2 Multi-Surface Cleaning Machine?
- Solution tank: 55 litres
- Recovery tank: 41 litres
- Solution pressure: 34 bar (500 psi)
- Chemical: Auto-feed container with adjustable metering system
- Vacuum motor: 3 stage by-pass
- Water lift / airflow: 3556 mm (140″) / 131 l/s (279 cfm)
- Heater: Optional Heat n Run 2.8 kw clip-on in-line with 7.6 m (25 ft) power cable
- Hose assembly: 10.6 metres (35 ft) vacuum, solution and exhaust hose
- Wand: Squeegee/brush with swivel head
- Tools: Pressure wash gun, quickdri tool, gulper tool, reducer cuff
- Tank construction: High density polyethylene
- Wheels: Rear stair climbing 25 cm (10″) non-marking
- Front castors: 10 cm (4″) locking, non-marking
- Power cable: 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- Weight: 49 kilos
- Shipping weight: 60 kilos
- Dimensions: 99 x 94 x 56 cm (h x l x w)
- Shipping dimensions: 120 x 95 x 60 cm (h x l x w)
- Warranty: 2 years on tank, 1 year on parts