Bona Mega | Wood Floor Lacquer | 5 Litre | Case of 3
Looking for a wood floor lacquer suitable for offices, shops, hotel rooms and as a premium choice for homes?
Bona Mega is an innovative, waterborne, 1-component formula, that reacts with oxygen and performs like a 2-component. It produces a subtle rich tone which is more noticeable on light wood species and on floors treated with a light stain or whitening primers.
Availability: In stock
Why use Bona Mega?
Bona Mega revolutionised the world of wood floor coatings in 1995 with its pioneering crosslinking technology in a waterborne formula. Today, Bona Mega still holds a unique position on the market due to its innovative formula that reacts with oxygen, giving the benefits of a two component product.
Bona Mega produces a subtle rich tone which is more noticeable on light wood species and on floors treated with a light stain or whitening primers.
Overcoating Bona White primer with Bona Mega is not recommended if you are looking to achieve a true white look.
Containing vegetable oils, a renewable resource, Bona Mega remains a sustainable choice for the future.
Where can you use Bona Mega?
Bona Mega is suitable for offices, small shops, hotel rooms and as a premium choice for homes.Innovative, waterborne, 1-component formula, that reacts with oxygen and performs like a 2-component.
No mixing required, use straight from the bottle.
It is also very good for plank floors and for floors with underfloor heating.
What are the key benefits of Bona Mega?
- 1-component with 2-component performance
- Very good for underfloor heating
- Excellent resistance to scuff marks and common chemicals
- Very low VOC
- EN 71:3 Compliant
- Type of lacquer: Waterborne 1-component oil-modified polyurethane topcoat
- Solids content: 32%
- VOC: Gloss, silkmatt, matt = max 60 g/litre, Extra matt = max 80g/litre
- Resistance to wear: 5 mg/100 revolutions (SIS 923509)
- Sheen (at 60°): Gloss 90%, Silkmatt 50%, Matt 25%, Extra Matt 9%
- Dilution: If required, dilute with Bona Retarder (4%) for longer open time
- Drying time, until: - Ready for sanding/recoating: 2½-3 hours* - Light use: 24 hours* - Full hardness: 7 days* *under normal climate conditions, 20C/60% R.H
- Application tools: Bona Roller
- Application rate: 8-10 m2/litre (120-100g/m2) per coat
|Country of Manufacture|