Bona Traffic HD | Wood Floor Lacquer | 4.95 Litre | Case of 3
Looking for the world's toughest and fastest drying finish for wooden floors?
Bona Traffic HD, the high performance finish for high-traffic areas, now delivers superior protection in less time than ever before, outperforming any other finish in terms of speed and durability.
Availability: In stock
Why use Bona Traffic HD?
Bona Traffic HD is the world's toughest and fastest drying finish for wooden floors exposed to extreme wear. You can walk on it after just 12 hours.
It is used in hotels, restaurants and airports worldwide, where short downtime is essential.
Bona Traffic HD is the high performance finish for high-traffic areas, now delivers superior protection in less time than ever before, outperforming any other finish in terms of speed and durability.*
Experience unparalleled wear resistance and minimized downtime.
Floor owners are now able to get back on the floor just 12 hours after application.
Bona Traffic HD is a powerful solution for areas such as shops, restaurants, airports and galleries, giving your floors long-lasting good looks and protection.
*Wear resistance of Bona Traffic HD is 60% better than the next best performing product in key competitor product testing (SIS 923509) in March 2015.
What are the key benefits of Bona Traffic HD?
- The ultimate choice for durability
- Superior protection for commercial and public areas
- Minimises downtime - back on the floor in 12 hours
- Low VOC < 5%
- Extremely low odour
- Excellent levelling and defoaming properties
- Non-yellowing surface
- DIBt approved for indoor air emission quality
- Superior stain and chemical resistance
- Suitable for overcoating pre-finished floors
- EN 71:3 Compliant
- Type of lacquer: 2-component waterborne polyurethane topcoat
- Solids content: 32%
- VOC: max 52 g/litre (incl. hardener)
- Resistance to wear: 1-2 mg/100 revolutions (SIS 923509)
- Sheen (at 60°): Silkmatt 40%, Matt 20%, Extra Matt 11%
- Mixing ratio: 1 part Traffic HD Hardener to 1 litre Traffic HD (8 vol%)
- Pot life: 4 hours at 20C (shorter if warmer)
- Dilution: If required, dilute with 4% Bona Retarder for a longer open time
- Drying time, until: - Ready for sanding/recoating: 2-3 hours*- Full use: 12 hours*- Possible to cover: 3 days**under normal climate conditions, 20C/60% R.H
- Application tools: Bona Roller
- Application rate: 8-10 m2/litre (120-100g/m2) per coat
Please note that Bona Traffic HD is comprised of 4.55 litre of Traffic HD and 0.4 lItre of Hardener.
|Country of Manufacture|