Bona Cleaner | For Wooden Floors | Case Quantity
Looking for a cleaner specifically designed for finished wood and cork floors?
Bona have produced a new formulation Bona Cleaner for powerful, low-foaming cleaning of sealed wooden floors.
Availability: In stock
Why choose Bona Cleaner for Wooden Floors?
Bona have produced a new formulation Bona Cleaner for powerful, low-foaming cleaning of sealed wooden floors. Bona Cleaner is a pH neutral detergent which leaves no residue. With its new formulation, Bona Cleaner gives you a powerful, low-foaming cleaning agent. Use it in an auto-scrubber or with conventional cleaning methods for quick and effective cleaning. It washes away dirt better than ever without damaging finishes or leaving any residue. Carefully balanced alkalinity makes it an effective degreaser that won’t harm the wood.
What are the key benefits of Bona Cleaner for Wooden Floors?
- Specifically designed for finished wood and cork floors
- Efficient, low-foaming formula
- Leaves no dulling residue
- For daily maintenance and deep cleaning
- pH-value: Concentrate: approx.11
- Density: 1.0 kg/dm3
- Dilution: Normal cleaning: 1 dl/ 10 litres of water
- Heavily soiled floors: 2 dl/ 10 litres of water
- Storage: Store frost-free
|Country of Manufacture|