Unger | ErgoTec Ninja Scraper
Looking for a scraper with a stainless steel blade and a head that can be switched from straight to 30 degrees?
The Unger ErgoTec Ninja Scraper features a unique pivoting mechanism which allows the angle of the scraper head to be switched from straight to 30 degrees at the touch of a button.
Availability: In stock
Why choose an Unger ErgoTec Ninja Scraper?
The Unger ErgoTec Ninja Scraper features a unique pivoting mechanism which allows the angle of the scraper head to be switched from straight to 30 degrees at the touch of a button. This provides super quick adjustment and flexibility for optimum comfort and scraping performance in light and heavy duty tasks, during close manual work or pole work at a distance. It also eliminates the need to purchase two different scrapers!
Unger's razor sharp and durable stainless steel scraper blades are perfect for removing paint, decals, tape, heavy soil and debris from glass surfaces, as well as construction clean up.
What are the key features of an Unger ErgoTec Ninja Scraper?
- Solid pivoting angle change mechanism, made of rust resistant stainless steel.
- Ergonomic non-slip handle offers more grip, less slip, reducing hand, arm and shoulder fatigue.
- Dual-sided blades are made from rust resistant 440A grade stainless steel, providing excellent edge retention and break resistance – blades stay sharper for longer.
- Precision honing process creates a razor sharp, consistent blade edge.
- Safer and easier blade change – push slider release lock to access and change blade.
- Includes removable protective blade cover.
- Compatible with Unger ErgoTec Locking Cone for secure fit to poles.
- Fits Unger ErgoTec Ninja Holster.
- Compatible with Unger Premium Glass Scraper Blades - ENB10 / ENB15 and Unger Glass Scraper Blades - TR100 / TR150
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|