Truvox | Solaris
Looking for a compact multi-directional scrubber dryer designed to clean any hard floor type, even non-slip, safety or textured floors?
Cleaning and drying all hard floors, the Truvox Solaris is fitted with a spring loaded scrub deck for better performance on uneven and tiled floors.
Availability: In stock
What is the Truvox Solaris?
Cleaning and drying all hard floors, the Solaris is fitted with a spring loaded scrub deck for better performance on uneven and tiled floors.
It also includes a squeegee to provide excellent pick-up, with the squeegee height automatically set by a spring loaded head.
Adding to this versatility is the multi-directional feature.
With the machine able to clean and dry floors in both forward and backward directions, it offers maximum productivity and versatility to suit your cleaning area.
What is the Truvox Solaris best suited for?
The Solaris has a cylindrical brush that makes light work of non-slip, safety and textured floors, making this scrubber dryer ideal for local authorities, high tech manufacturing, hospitals, retail and education facilities.
Being quiet in operation, the Truvox Solaris can be used for daytime cleaning and the low height and long reach makes it easy to clean under desks and furniture.
Its compact design allows it to clean smaller areas such as behind deli counters but doesn’t compromise on its productivity with a 15 litre capacity, allowing it to effectively clean a range of different sized cleaning areas.
What are the benefits of this scrubber drier?
The benefits of the Truvox Solaris are:
- 750 rpm high pressure cylindrical brush for maximum cleaning performance
- This scrubber dryer has a 40cm cleaning width and twin 15 litre tanks retain compact size yet maximise productivity
- Cleans up to 500m2/ hr, three times as fast as traditional mopping – and with better results
- Scrubbing and solution collection going both forwards and backwards
- Compact size can clean under tables and furniture
- Adjustable handle for operator comfort
- Simple, clearly marked controls make the scrubber dryer machine exceptionally easy to use
- Large rear wheels and centre castor for manoeuvrability
- Simple no-tool brush change
- Rotationally moulded tanks cannot rust, chip or crack
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|