These poles consist of 80% carbon fibre providing a stiffer, lighter pole. The lightness of the pole enables prolonged working time without fatigue, especially when large areas of glass are to be cleaned.
Each Pole features:
• Constructed from the latest ECOLITE™ Carbon Fibre high quality composite material and finished with an epoxy resin providing extra hard wearing capability.
• Fitted with a tough X-Butt base cap.
• Ergonomic and reliable, polymer constructed XTEL clamp with dual left and right hand lever.
• Fitted with a wear resistant collar at the top of the pole to connect to the brush.
• Fitted with a 6” extension adjustable angle adapter as standard providing extra reach for deep sills etc.
• The renowned red LITE-5® triple layer pole tubing
• Suitable for left or right handed individuals.
• Manageable closed lengths
• A vast range of extended lengths and thinner diameter of the last pole section.
Product Code: HXTEL05200-22-V2
Pole Material: 80% Carbon Fibre - 20% Glass Fibre
Number of Sections: 4
Minimum length: 1500mm
Maximum Length: 5200mm-17ft
Achievable Height: 20ft
Weight (pole only): 1.05kg
Tubing: LITE -5® red - 8mtr
Please Note: No Brush Included