Uniwipe | Clinical Wipes | Pack of 100
Looking for a wipe that will eliminate cross contamination and leave every surface sanitised and grime free?
The effective formulation of these super-size Uniwipe Clinical Wipes with residual germ killing action means that these wipes are fast acting on germs and effective at breaking down dirt, even in the most challenging clinical environment.
Availability: In stock
Why choose Uniwipe Clinical Wipes?
Eliminate cross contamination with Uniwipe Clinical Wipes by leaving every surface sanitised and grime-free.
These super-size wipes are extremely effective at trapping dirt due to their massive absorption capacity and strength that’s required to scrub any surface.
What’s more, the effective formulation with residual germ killing action means that these wipes are fast acting on germs and effective at breaking down dirt, even in the most challenging clinical environment.
What are the key benefits of Uniwipe Clinical Wipes?
- 100 super-size wipes 38cm x 25cm
- Dual action cleaner and sanitiser
- Grippy and absorbent
- Super-size wipes 38cm x 25cm for fast cleaning
- Very low foaming
- Harmless and hand safe
- Recyclable packaging
- Trusted in healthcare organisations
- Hand safe
- Safe and suitable for all surfaces
- Sanitising efficacy EN1276 and EN13727
- Kills Norovirus, MRSA and H1N1
- Super-soft, strong and absorbent
- Dispenses one wipe at a time
- Uniwipe collects the dirt like microfibre and keeps it on!
Where can Uniwipe Clinical Wipes be used?
- Self clean environments – such as accommodation units
- Home helps, care homes
- Remote, waterless sites
- Facilities cleaning
- Infection clear ups
- Everywhere you want germ-free, home, work and anywhere in between!
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|