Karcher | NT 65/2 Ap | Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Looking for a powerful, twin-motor wet & dry vacuum for professional applications, featuring the Ap semi-automatic filter clean system for constantly high suction power?
The NT 65/2 Ap is a high-performance, twin motor multi-purpose wet and dry vacuum specially designed for professional use. The flat pleated filter is efficiently self-cleaned by blasts of air for virtually constant suction power.
Availability: In stock
Why choose a Karcher NT 65/2 Ap Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner?
The NT 65/2 Ap is a high-performance, twin motor multi-purpose wet and dry vacuum specially designed for professional use. The flat pleated filter is efficiently self-cleaned by blasts of air for virtually constant suction power. Ideal for the building trade, agriculture, automotive and food industries.
The Karcher NT 65/2 Ap features an automatic shutdown system which stops the motors when maximum capacity is reached, a drainage hose for convenient liquid disposal and Kärcher’s ApClean semi-automatic filter cleaning system. Additional features like the adjustable push handle, high mobility and robustness complete this professional vacuum cleaner.
- Air quantity (l/s) :- 2 x 74
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) :- 254/25.4
- Container capacity (l) :- 6
- Max. power rating (W) :- max. 2760
- Standard nominal width (mm) :- 40
- Cord length (m) :- 10
- Noise level (dB(A)) :- 73
- Container material
- Quantity of motors :- 2
- Frequency (Hz) :- 50-60
- Voltage (V) :- 220 -240
- Weight (kg) :- 20
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) :- 600x480x920
What accessories come as standard with a Karcher NT 65/2 Ap Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner?
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Auto shutdown when max. level is reached
- Container material, Plastic
- Filter cleaning, ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning system)
- Filter bag, Paper
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Crevice tool
- Bumper bar
- Metal suction tube, 2 x 0.5 m
- Push handle
- Safety class, II
- Caster with brake
- Maintenance -free suction fans, 2 Stück
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|