Prochem | Steempro Powermax | SX2100
Looking for a professional carpet & upholstery cleaning machine with twin vacuums for faster drying time?
The Prochem Steempro Powermax combines dual 3-stage vacuum power with a long life 150psi induction diaphragm pump. The ideal high power carpet extractor for the single operator.
Availability: In stock
Why choose a Prochem Steempro Powermax?
The Prochem Steempro Powermax combines dual 3-stage vacuum power with a long life 150psi induction diaphragm pump.
The ideal high power carpet extractor for the single operator, the Steempro Powermax incorporates a large 35 litre solution tank in a compact body design for maximum efficiency and portability.
With an internal "whisper quiet" silencer and upright mounted motors with exclusive intercooler unit the Steempro Powermax represents the state-of-the-art in professional carpet soil extractors.
The optional Heat 'n' Run in-line heat exchanger provides continuous hot cleaning solution.
The machine comes complete with hoses and 2-jet Glidemaster stainless steel wand.
What are the features of a Prochem Steempro Powermax?
- Dual 3-stage vacuums
- 150 psi induction diaphragm pump
- Whisper quiet in-built silencer
- Top handle-mounted switches
- Automatic vacuum shut-off
- Scuff resistant granite finish
- -Clip-on in-line heater (optional)
- Free Training Voucher with this machine
What are the specifications of a Prochem Steempro Powermax?
- Solution tank: 35 litres
- Recovery tank: 26 litres
- Solution pressure: 10.2 bar (150 psi) induction motor pump
- Vacuum motor: 2 x 3 stage by-pass
- Water lift / airflow: 5588 mm (220") / 113 l/s (240 cfm)
- Hose assembly: 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- Carpet wand: 30 cm (12") dual jet S-bend
- Tank construction: Polyethylene with aluminum baseplate
- Wheels: Rear stair climbing 25 cm (10") non-marking
- Front castors: 10 cm (4") non-marking
- Power cable: 7.6 metres (25 ft)
- Weight: 38 kilos
- Shipping weight: 45 kilos
- Dimensions: 89 x 78 x 45 cm (h x l x w)
- Shipping dimensions: 90 x 80 x 49 cm (h x l x w)
- Warranty: 2 years on tank, 1 year on parts
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|